Kids Love Tower Gardens
- Schools & science projects around the country are having fun with aeroponic gardening.
- Tap Here to learn more about how Tower Garden is a great teaching tools for children.
- With your own Vertical Tower Garden you join the fastest growing agricultural movement – people growing their own vegetables whether you own land or not.
- Land usage is minimal – a balcony will do!
Extend Your Growing Season
- University of Arizona coined the term “Controlled Environment Agriculture.” If you give plants spring time conditions at any time of the year – sunshine or grow lights, 17 important minerals, water, and air – then the plant will happily thrive.
- Reduce time to harvest – from seed to edible food is two to four times faster with an aeroponic Tower Garden.
Practice good growing practices
- “It prevents water runoff and land degradation that can result from careless watering and gardening practices.” – Seattle Times
- Join the locovore movement
- Reduce carbon footprint – as little as 10% of the water is needed as compared to traditional farming.
Tower Garden Grows Safe Food
- Aeroponically grown food above ground reduces exposure to roaming
rodents and earth bound critters.
- Save time as there is no need to wash aeroponically grown food.
- Avoid the use of organic pesticides and fertilizers.
- Touted as “Beyond organic.”
Our experience is that within one to two years, you can become an expert aeroponic gardener and supply your neighbors with food or start own own CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) program.
Starter Plants: Experience success right away with lettuces and there are so many varieties to
choose from. In as little as 6 weeks from planting seeds, you could be enjoying the best tasting lettuces you have ever had. Herbs like dill, parsley, mint, oregano and cilantro also grow quite easily. Edible flowers add color to your garden and your salad. Kale is easy to grow throughout the year. Swiss chard, peas, pumpkins, cucumber and zucchini also grow easily.
For the Intermediate Aeroponic Gardener: Expand your herb garden and grow basil in the Pacific Northwest! Be the first this season to grow ripe tomatoes in your neighborhood. Learn how to get your plants to have sex and grow acorn and other squashes. Peppers that grow well here: jalapeno, fireball , cayenne, Anaheim, and bell peppers. Other plants to play with are mustard greens, endive, cauliflower, broccoli, and strawberries.
For the Seasoned Aeroponic Expert: Expand further with garden beans, Brussels sprouts, eggplant, cucumbers, celery, butternut squash, rhubarb, spaghetti squash, patty pan squash , watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, bok choy and spinach. Try your hand at hops and brew some beer for the fun of it!
12 Month Interest Free Financing Available
Purchase your Tower Garden using our 12 month interest free financing program. Your monthly payment will be charged to your credit card monthly.
If you found this post Why Should I Buy A Tower Garden useful please share it with your friends on Facebook. Studies have shown that those who share with others are rewarded by the Universe for their actions.
Other posts you may find helpful: